Here follows a quick update on Covid-19 spread in Italy, the consequent actions taken by the Government and the current status of operations.
Despite being located in the involved regions, our offices and warehouses are not in the municipalities hit by Covid-19 spread (red-zones).
By now, our teams in all our branches and facilities are working with no restrictions and are fully operational.
Restrictive measures only for municipalities which are part of the red zone have been applied as follows:
- the quarantine period for all people who might have got in contact with the virus;
- all firms and companies in the red zone will be closed except for those operating for public service;
- all pick-up and delivery services have been suspended in the red zones as it is forbidden to enter or exit the perimeter of the same.
The involved municipalities are:
- Lombardia: Codogno, Castiglione d’Adda, Casalpusterlengo, Fombio, Maleo, Somaglia, Bertonico, Terranova dei Passerini, Castelgerundo e San Fiorano (all municipalities of Lodi);
- Veneto: Vo’ Euganeo (Padua).
The spreading of Covid-19 and the general increase in controls are causing the following effects on operations:
We are committed to finding any possible solution that may help you and all our customers to prevent the effects of the current situation.
We shall monitor any changes and keep you up to date.